Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting why-radeon.com. IP MIRNYI ANDREI VIKTOROVICH owns and operates Why-Radeon.com. This agreement applies to the web site Why-Radeon.com located at www.why-radeon.com.
1. By using this site, you agree to the terms written here. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
2. These terms may change. Your continued use of our services signifies your acceptance of the changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
3. We will do our best to make your visit here at why-radeon.com as good as possible. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. For this reason, you agree that the servers, are provided "AS IS." why-radeon.com cannot assume responsibility for any problems nor downtime that might occur.
4. why-radeon.com reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service at any time without notice. You agree that Why- Radeon.com will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the service.
5. No Online Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, without the prior written permission of their respective owners. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the content on this site without permission. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Online Material, to defeat security features, or to utilize this site for other than its intended purposes is prohibited.
6. You expressly understand and agree that:
A. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. why-radeon.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
B. why-radeon.com makes no warranty that (1) the service will meet your requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error- free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, (5) any errors in the software will be corrected, (6) or that this web site, its content, and the servers on which the web site and content are available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
C. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
D. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from www.why-Radeon.com.
E. This web site may contain various combinations of text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, or other information created by why-radeon.com.
7. Limitation of liability.
A. You expressly understand and agree that www.why-radeon.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses , resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (5) any other matter relating to the service.
8. Exclusions and limitations.
A. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
9. You agree to protect and fully compensate why-radeon.com and their service providers from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) arising from your use of the services, your violation of the terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.